Supernatural Season 2

Release Date: 2006
Creator: Eric Kripke
Cast: Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki
Certificate Rating: 15
Rating: 4/5

Carry On My Wayward Son.

For my review of Season 1 click here

So Series 1 left us with Dean, Sam and their father John in a car accident. From there we have our second season, Dean isn't coping well after the accident and is in a coma and John being a father does what he can to save his child. Sam begins to meet more people with powers like himself and feels like its leading up to a war of demonic kind where All Hell Breaks Loose. 

Just to clarify, I do not own any rights and if I have made a mistake in my crazy love for the programme then sorry. I shall be doing this for all of the seasons. Feel free to leave comments, tell me what your favourite episodes are and why if you share the same love for Supernatural as I do!

Enjoy x

IMDb: Supernatural 


Top 3 Favourite Episodes:
1. Tall Tales This episode has to be one of the funniest of Series 2. It's totally crazy; a guy thinks he has been abducted by aliens, a guy gets his arm bitten off by an alligator in the sewers and Sam and Dean become an old married couple. Sounds like someone is playing Tricks.
2. What Is And What Should Never Be I really love this episode as Dean gets a feel of what life would be like for him if he never hunted supernatural beings. One scene cracks me up when Dean enters into his mums house and Sam, sleeping next to Jessica, thinks he's a burglar. Ring a bell? Season 1 Pilot episode. 
3. All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1 & 2 (they surely count as one!) This is the last two episodes of Season 2 and literally All Hell Breaks Loose in these episodes. Sam wakes up in one of the most haunted towns in America with Ava and some of the other kids who have powers ( a kind of Hunger Games for the Yellow Eyed Demon) and the brothers come closer than ever as the gates of hell are unleashed and Sam finds out what Dean did to save him. 


Top 3 Creepiest Episodes:
1. Everybody Loves A Clown Except most of the world's population. If you like clowns, you certainly won't in this episode. It has to be the creepiest episode for Season 2, I mean imagine waking up with a clown standing at the end of your bed - CREEPY!
2. Playthings Creepy old house, creepy dolls, creepy imaginary friend of the young girl who's friend is actually a ghost and not imaginary. Sounds like trouble. Especially when the dolls house of the hotel controls what happens to its guests. 
3. There aren't many creepy episode in this series. There really aren't. I mean Dean Winchester makes the episodes funny by pulling one liners with Sam who tends to be the aid of most of Dean's jokes. 


Favourite Quotes from the Season:
"Neil, it's your grief counsellors, we've come to hug" - Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
"He full on Obi Wan me! It's mind control man" - Simon Said
"It's ectoplasm. Hey Sam, I think I now what we're dealing with here...It's the stay puft marshmallow man" - No Exit
"You sure are a handsome devil but I don't swing that way" - Croatoan
"You got a neighbour called Mr Roger's?" - Croatoan
"I like him. He says okie dokie" - Nightshifter
"You're like a walking encyclopaedia of weirdness" - Roadkill
"You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass" - House Of The Holy
"My name is Dean Winchester, I am an Aquarius, I enjoy long walks on the beach and frisky women"The Usual Suspects
"Dean: Don't forget the extra onions this time!
Sam: I'm the one who's going to have to ride in the car with your extra onions.
Dean: And get me some pie! I love pie... mmmmm pie!' - All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Be Productive During Self Isolation

2020 GoodReads Challenge