2020 GoodReads Challenge


 
Here it is again, the annual countdown of how many books I have read in the year. The last couple of years I had done so well in achieving the target or reading more than what I had initially set myself. This year was different. I had set myself a target of 30 books and I only read 20. A lot of the time I felt unmotivated to read throughout lockdown but some books I whizzed through and others I struggled with. 

So without further a do here are the 20 books I read in 2020...
1. Marvel Tales: Black Panther - Roy Thomas
2. Southern Cross Vol. 1 - Becky Cloonan
3. Paper Girls Vol. 6 - Brian K. Vaughan
4. Username: Evie - Joe Sugg
5. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 5: Like I'm The Only Squirrel In The World - Ryan North
6. Kalona's Fall (House of Night Novella) - P.C. Cast
7. Redeemed - P.C. Cast
8. Conspiracy Theories: A Guide to the World's Most Intriguing Mysteries - Jamie King
9. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 6: Who Run the World? Squirrels - Ryan North
10. Legacy: A House of Night Graphic Novel - Kent Dalian
11. Warm Bodies - Isaac Marion
12. Where the Crawdads Sing - Delia Owens
13. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - Mary Ann Shaffer
14. Mythos: The Greek Myths Retold - Stephen Fry
15. Animal Farm - George Orwell
16. The Princess Diarist - Carrie Fisher
17. Hawkeyes: Private Eye - Kelly Thompson
18. I've Got This Round - Mamrie Hart
19. Eleanor & Park - Rainbow Rowell
20. Thor: God of Thunder (#24) - Jason Aaron


Of course I will be participating in the 2021 GoodReads challenge and continue to challenge myself to read 30 books. The first book I'll be reading is Hocus Pocus & The All New Sequel by A.W. Jantha. 

Enjoy x

Click the links below for my previous GoodReads Challenges:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Be Productive During Self Isolation