2019 GoodReads Challenge


I love having the GoodReads app on my phone and for the last several years I have used the app to challenge myself to read more books every year. I've had a busy year and instead of pushing myself to read more books I thought I would keep myself consistent with last year and challenge myself to read thirty books...


I actually read 30 books!
I was surprised I was actually able to do this but a lot of it comes down to reading more quick reads like graphic novels, which I have been enjoying this year.

Here are all of the books I read in 2019:

1. Hunted - P.C. and Kristen Cast
2. Snotgirl Vol. 2: California Screaming - Bryan Lee O'Malley
3. Tempted - P.C. and Kristen Cast
4. Burned - P.C. and Kristen Cast
5. Awakened - P.C. and Kristen Cast
6. Marvel's Captain Marvel Prelude - Will Corona Pilgrim
7. Dragon's Oath - P.C. and Kristen Cast
8. Destined - P.C. and Kristen Cast
9. Lenobia's Vow - P.C. and Kristen Cast
10. Captain Marvel Vol. 1: Higher, Further, Faster - Kelly Sue DeConnick
11. Hidden - P.C. and Kristen Cast
12. Neferet's Curse - P.C. and Kristen Cast
13. Paper Girls Vol. 5 - Brian K. Vaughan
14. Captain Marvel Vol. 2: Stay Fly - Kelly Sue DeConnick
15. From Here To You - Jamie McGuire
16. Tuesdays With Morrie - Mitch Albom
17. The Sun Is Also A Star - Nicola Yoon
18. The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
19. Wonder Woman Vol. 1: Blood - Brian Azzarello
20. Captain Marvel Vol. 3: Alis Volat Propriis - Kelly Sue DeConnick
21. Black Swan Green - David Mitchell
22. The Secret Loves of Geek Girls - Hope Nicholson (et al)
23. Each Peach Pear Plum - Janet Ahlberg
24. A Less Boring History of the World - Dave Rear
25. The Figure In The Carpet - Henry James
26. Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Vol. 1: BFF - Amy Reeder
27. The Haunting of Hill House - Shirley Jackson
28. Shaun of the Dead - Chris Ryall
29. Revealed - P.C. and Kristen Cast
30. Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Vol. 2: Cosmic Cooties - Amy Reeder

For 2020 I have still challenged myself to read 30 books, let's see if I can smash the challenge!

For 2017 GoodReads Challenge click here.
For 2018's GoodReads Challenge click here.

Enjoy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Be Productive During Self Isolation

2020 GoodReads Challenge