Disney+ Has Arrived In The UK


After months of waiting the UK has finally received Disney+ and during times of uncertainty and being homebound it couldn't have come more at a perfect time.




Disney+ is Disney's streaming service, following on from the popularity of Netflix, Amazon Prime and other streaming platforms, paying customers can now see a whole bunch of Disney's catalogue including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and some Fox productions.

It has been just over 24 hours since the release of the streaming service in the UK and I thought I would show you what I'm looking forward to seeing and revisiting...

Top 5 Productions I'm Eager To Watch:
The Mandalorian (TV Series)
The Lady And The Tramp (2019 Film)
The Imagineering Story (Series)
The World According To Jeff Goldblum (Series)
One Day At Disney (Documentary)

Top 5 Shows I'm Eager To Revisit:
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (TV Series)
That's So Raven (TV Series)
Lizzie McGuire (TV Series)
The Cheetah Girls 2 (Film)
Halloweentown (Film)

As you can imagine I am very excited to be re-watching some of the shows from my childhood. I have already started watching That's So Raven and The Mandalorian (only two episodes so far).

What are you most looking forward to viewing? Leave a comment down below.

Enjoy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Be Productive During Self Isolation

2020 GoodReads Challenge