Top 25 Christmas Songs

What better way to get in the festive mood than to listen to some great Christmas songs.
Below are my top 25 songs that I love listening to at this time of year.




(In no particular order)

1. Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
2. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - *Nsync
3. Greatest Time of Year - Aly & AJ
4. I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas - Gayla Davis
5. I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm - Dean Martin
6. A Marshmallow World - Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin
7. Last Christmas - Wham
8. Frosty The Snowman - Jackson 5
9. Little Saint Nick - The Beach Boys
10. Stop The Cavalry - Jona Lewie
11. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
12. Christmas Wrapping - Waitresses
13. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Buble
14. Feliz Navidad - José Feliciano
15. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl
16. Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade
17. Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens
18. Mistletoe and Wine - Cliff Richard
19. Warm This Winter - Gabriella Cilmi
20. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
21. Christmas In The Sand - Colbie Caillat
22. Mary's Boy Child/ Oh My Lord - Bonny M
23. 2,000 Miles - The Pretenders
24. Rocking Around The Christmas Tree - Mel & Kim
25. Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea

Of course there are a thousand more great Christmas songs out there. What is your favourite song Christmas or Festive song?

Enjoy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Be Productive During Self Isolation

2020 GoodReads Challenge