Festive Reads

Tis' the season to snuggle up in the warmth and read a good book. And what better way to get some holiday cheer than to read some festive novels.

Now I'll admit I haven't read many Christmassy books, in fact I've only read five. So I thought I would list the books that I have read along with some stories that I would love to read...


Festive Reads That I Have Read:

A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares - Rachel Cohn and David Leviathan

How the Grinch Stole Christmas - Dr. Seuss

The Dinosaur That Pooped Christmas - Tom Fletcher and Dougie Pointer

Twas' The Night Before Christmas - Clement C. Moore


Festive Reads That I Want To Read:

Letters From Father Christmas - J.R.R. Tolkien

The Polar Express - Chris Van Allsburg

Christmas With Billy and Me - Giovanna Fletcher

The Christmasaurus - Tom Fletcher

Hercule Poirot's Christmas - Agatha Christie

Let It Snow - John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Miracle


And of course we can't forget The Nativity Story!
I'm sure there are many great stories that I have missed. Leave a comment down below of what your favourite festive read is, or any suggestions.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Enjoy x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Be Productive During Self Isolation

2020 GoodReads Challenge