June Favourites


Once again it's the time for monthly favourites and although it hasn't been very sunny in England for the month of June it hasn't stopped me from loving lots of things this month.

So without further a do let's begin:



Artist: Robbie Williams and Olly Murs I went to see these two cheeky chaps at the end of the month at the Wembley Stadium and they were blooming brilliant!! They were so entertaining and after the concert I felt like I could happily watch that over and over again. It was funny, they joked about a lot of things and didn't really care if they embarrassed themselves. It makes you realise that people like Robbie Williams and Olly Murs are the reason why the music industry is a brilliant place to enjoy yourself. Anyway expect a review of that soon!!! 

Album: Gabrielle Aplin - English Rain I've been into the singer/songwriter type of music this month which meant listening to Mike Dignam, Passenger, Nina Nesbitt, Ed Sheeran and of course Gabrielle Aplin. Her album is beautiful, it contains the type of mellow and chilled music but some are more fast paced than others whilst the other ones are soothing and relaxing. It's a brilliant album which will be another album of the summer for me. I'm currently loving Panic Cord, Please Don't Say You Love Me, Home and Ready To Question. Go on have a listen to her!

Book: Amy & Rogers Epic Detour - Morgan Matson I absolutely loved this story, it did not take me long to read it as you get hooked pretty much right at the beginning of their journey. I loved the scrapbook pages which made the book seem almost like someone's journal (real and not fictional). It is a brilliant read which I shall be re-reading over and over again.

Click here if you'd like to read my review:


Film: This Is The End I saw this at the end of the month with my friends and we were debating whether it was going to be one of those movies that contain the funny parts in the trailer. It wasn't. I have to admit it's more of a guy film but it was hilarious. Although the actors are playing a more extreme version of themselves, or are they(?), I found this movie to be hilarious and so random and with so many cameos from famous people - Rihanna, Michael Cera, Emma Watson, Channing Tatum. This film is just hilarious and I would happily watch it again. It's still making me giggle as I think back on it whilst I'm writing for this. 

TV Series: The Wanted Life Ok so the UK fans have only seen about 2 episodes in June but I'm loving it already. The best thing about the series is that the boys are showing their true selves; they aren't putting on a character for the screen which I think is hilarious as fans get to truly see the Wanted for who they are. 
If you're not watching this series I would recommend it! It has a bit of everything drinking, parties, worrying times (poor Nath) and of course fun times for the lads. Overall a brilliant series for any Wanted or non-Wanted fan.

Songs: Olly Murs - What A Buzz
        Daft Punk - Get Lucky ft. Pharell
        Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran - Everything Has Changed
       Gabrielle Aplin - Home
       Union J - Carry You
       The Wanted - Walks Like Rihanna
       Nina Nesbitt - Stay Out
       Passenger - Let Her Go
       Bruno Mars - Treasure
       Lawson ft. B.O.B - Brokenhearted

Enjoy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Be Productive During Self Isolation

2020 GoodReads Challenge