Supernatural Tag


After the past couple of weeks I thought it would be fun to do another tag. I can't remember where I found these from but without further ado let's get down to it....

Saving people, hunting things...the family business....

How did you hear about Supernatural:
My best friend and her Mum got me into the show. 

How long have you been watching Supernatural: 
Since 2007 maybe? I honestly can’t remember but Season Three had just aired in the UK when I was introduced to the show. 

Who’s your favourite character: 
Dean Winchester…of course!

Which season do you like the most: 
Season One could be my favourite but there are a lot of good episodes in Seasons Three and Four too.

Which season are you watching currently: 
At the beginning of the year I had just finished Season Thirteen. The UK is still waiting on Season 14 to air! Hurry up!

How many DVD’s of Supernatural do you own: 
I own all 13 seasons on DVD.

What are your favourite episodes: 
I love A Very Supernatural Christmas in Season Three, and Monster Movie and Yellow Fever in Season 4. Those stand out to me right now. I mean the iconic Dean scream in Yellow Fever and the outtake of Jensen Ackles performing Eye of the Tiger

What got you hooked to Supernatural: 
My best friend, we binged watch the first season over a weekend. Love you girl! 

What actor would you like to see appear in the show: 
Oh good question, I’d like to see…. Maisie Williams (after watching Game of Thrones) could be a fun actress to see in Supernatural. After all the show does love a strong female character. 

Favourite short lived character: 
I did like Ruby and Bella. 

Favourite monster and villain: 
Difficult, I mean I loved all the different folklore and monsters from the early seasons, but at the same time Crowley and Lucifer are good villains…if you would still call them that. 

Favourite male/female character: 
Male: Dean Winchester
Female: Charlie or Jody.

OTP: 
One true pairing? Dean and Castiel – Best Friends for life!

Funniest Character: 
I do love Bobby Singer.

Most Annoying Character: 
Lucifer

Most Badass Character: 
Dean Winchester

Character I want to be friends with: 
The Winchester Brothers and their team of strong females. 

Bonus Question
How did you feel when they announced the show was coming to an end in Season 15? 
I felt DEVASTATED inside! Just like Game of Thrones, it’s a show I’ve invested my life in. It will be sad but I know the actors will want to move on eventually, but the show will always be family for them. 

Enjoy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Be Productive During Self Isolation

2020 GoodReads Challenge