If I Were A Book Tag



Here we are with another fun book related tag...

What format would I be? e.g. paperback, hardback, poem, short story, graphic novel, ebook, audiobook:
I would be a paperback. 

What would the genre be: 
Sci-Fi! My favourite genre. 

Would it be completely fictional: 
Somewhat fictional, maybe aspects from my life could support characters personalities etc.

Would your book be a short or lengthy period of your life: 
Not sure what this one means but I want the story to be a couple of books long. Get the readers invested.

Would there be an antagonist: 
There’s got to be an atagonist of some sort in life whether that’s human or not. 

What world would you live in: 
A dystopian world, everything seems normal till chaos happens.

What era would you live in: 
I think it would be present day but an alternate universe to our own.

Would your book be linear, non-linear: 
Non-linear. Let the readers divulge into the history of the events that are to come in the story.

What would be the main plot twist: 
What we thought we knew was wrong. Are we fighting the wrong battles or for the wrong team? 

Enjoy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Be Productive During Self Isolation

2020 GoodReads Challenge